Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sarah

We're full swing into our senior photo season.  I photographed Sarah at Dow Gardens, the Midland Civic Arena and at our studio.  She was an awesome subject and a very sweet girl!  Check out all the images here.



Sarah is really into hockey.  Actually, she is finishing out her senior year in Traverse City because she was accepted to their girls' hockey team.  How awesome is that!?!
I love it when we incorporate the model's interests into the photos.  It makes them so much more personal.

She has one mean slap-shot!  I was intimidated on the OTHER side of the glass!
Thanks, Sarah for having us take your senior photos!

1 comment:

ljkross said...

Hi Beth! This is Lisa Kross (one of your brides from this past May), and I wanted to say "hello!". I LOVE your new website look & your blog is great too - those pics of you and your hubby in the field are amazing! I'm STILL getting compliments of my wedding photos - two ladies from work swear one where I'm holding my bouquet in front of me should be in Vogue! ONLY because you made me look good - THANK YOU again! Take care & we hope your new house is coming along nicely :)