Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Michelle + Bob


Michelle & Bob are a really sweet couple that were recently married.  The ceremony & reception were both at Apple Mountain, one of our favorite local venues.  Their wedding happened to coincide with a few other special events.  It was also our 4 year anniversary, their dj's birthday and their event coordinator, Abbe's birthday.  Needless to say, it was a very celebratory day! 








Michelle & Bob: thanks so much for including us in your day.  Best wishes!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Gabby Sallys! Oh, my goodness, I laughed out loud when I saw that in your comment on my blog! That is my new favorite phrase and I am so teaching it to my students! Mike will be famous in Japan as the genius behind it.
Yeah, I`ve taught three lessons so far, and the most consistant thing to improve in my feedback is my speech speed (super fast) and my talking time (shut up and let the students talk, for goodness sake!). Can you imagine - ME talking too fast and too much. No... :-)
Miss you guys!